Family Thrift Stores collects donations on behalf of Texas paralyzed veterans. After making your item donation, Family Thrift will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt for your tax records.
Thank you for your donations of:
- Men's, Women's and Children's Clothing and Shoes.
- Household items (pots, pans, kitchenware)
Family Thrift is not able to accept large items such as furniture, mattresses/box springs or console TV's. The store will take items small enough for one person to carry as long as it is not upholstered.
Items can be dropped off at these drop box locations only. Please do not drop off at the Thrift Stores. The Thrift Stores cannot accept donated items directly.
Schedule a Pick-up
To schedule a pick-up in your area, please call:
- Austin: 512-443-3336
- Ft. Worth: 817-273-5524
- Garland: 214-324-5027
- Houston: 713-696-5501
- Corpus Christi: 713-696-5501
- San Antonio: 210-431-3726
Thrift Store Locations
- 208 E. Oltorf St., Austin, 78704, 512-443-3338
- 4801 Ayers St., Corpus Christi, 78415, 713-696-5501
- 5203 McCart, Ft. Worth, 76115, 817-921-9971
- 2251 Gus Thomasson Road, Garland, 75228, 214-319-0851
- Fulton Thrift, 4330 Fulton, Houston, 77009, 713-699-4733
- 3020 Little York, Houston, 77093, 713-696-4202
- 8120 Long Point, Houston, 77005, 713-468-9447
- 112 W. Southmore, Pasadena, 77502, 713-534-8701
- 610 S. Wayside, Houston, 77011, 713-926-4347
- 920 Durham, Houston, 77008, 713-868-4261
- 12 Uvalde, Houston , 77015, 713-450-9598
- 811 Bandera Rd., San Antonio, 78228, 210-431-3700
- 2017 Goliad Rd., San Antonio, 78223, 210-333-0055